Sunday 12 April 2015

samsung 32 inch tv

lg tv i was ready to purchase the 12 model year samsung 5000 series tv when i found out that this updated model was available my local big box stores did Read This un22f5000 I was ready to purchase the `12 model year Samsung 5000 series TV when I found out that this updated model was available. My local big box stores did not have the F5000 series in stock yet so I had to take a chance on this set and buy it sight unseen.


I would rate myself as a fairly knowledgeable user and a very picky one at that. I read AV forums online and I constantly tinker with my TVs to get the best picture possible out of them. I am very glad that I waited to get this new ’13 model as the quality and features are substantially improved.


For starters comparing this model side by side with the older Samsung EH5000 models the first thing you will notice is how much thinner the F5000 is. At 1.9″ thick it’s almost as thin as any LCD TV gets; and its roughly half as thick as the prior model. The 2″ difference really matters especially for those of you who will be wall mounting the TV. With a low profile mount the TV is about as flat as one could expect to get.


Appearance-wise the F5000 is a stunning looking TV. The bezel is ultra-thin and glossy black. The bezel bows down slightly in the bottom center of the TV to show off the Samsung logo. Compared to another same size Samsung LCD in our house that is just three years older the F5000 looks futuristic and sleek. I love the design direction that they have taken in 2013.


But all this means nothing if the TV isn’t just as fantastic from a performance standpoint. Luckily the function is well matched to the form.


The first thing I checked after getting my TV mounted to the wall was the evenness of the backlight. Our previous non-LED Samsung had a slight “flashlight” effect to it. When looking at an all black screen you could see noticeable bright spots especially near the corners. My F5000 set however appears to be perfectly even from edge to edge. Very impressive considering this is one of their lower end lines.


samsung 65 inch led tv i was ready to purchase the 12 model year samsung 5000 series tv when i found out that this updated model was available my local big box stores did



samsung 32 inch tv

No comments:

Post a Comment